- American Rainwater Capture Systems Assn. – ARCSA website provides information, resources and contacts on rainwater capture.
- Harvesting rainwater for indoor use
- Introduction to Rainwater Harvesting 100 kbps – This is the same introduction to rainwater harvesting but downloaded at 100 Kbps.
- Introduction to Rainwater Harvesting 300kbps – Rainwater harvesting is increasing popularity and necessity. The slide presentations includes some basics on rainwater harvesting .cA number of pictures illustrate installation and usage. It takes about 3 minutes to download it prior to viewing it.
- TALE Rainwater Harvesting Booklet – Extension publication
- Where Does The Rainfall Go? 150kbs – We all live in a watershed. The video describes where rainfall goes and 3 major reasons springs stop flowing and how to restore land health.
- Where Does The Rainfall Go? 300 mbs – Where does rainfall go when it rains. A rainfall simulator is used to demonstrate runoff from a managed watershed, deteroriated rangeland, turf and impervious areas. The slides discuss 3 major reasons why springs stopped flowing. Then ways to improve wate